A philosophy of life
Over nearly 60 years we have evolved in tune with the times, offering the practical solutions and aesthetic that people around the world demand. We have achieved this thanks to a flexible but consistent philosophy. Flexible with regard to the needs of users in that we are constantly seeking to improve our work, and consistent to our values and respecting the tradition of the craftsmanship in equilibrium with the latest technology. Maintaining quality in the details is the ultimate goal.
Patricia Urquiola was born in Oviedo (Spain) and now lives and works in Milan. She studied first at the Madrid Universidad Politecnica Escuela de Arquitectura then later graduated from Milan’s Escuela Politecnica in 1989 along with Achille Castiglioni.
She was an assistant to Achille Castiglioni and Eugenio Bettinelli at the Milan Polytechnic and the ENSCI School of Paris. Later she led the DePadova Product Development office, where she worked with Vico Magistretti. In 1996 she became Head of Design at Lissoni Associati and in 2001 she opened her own architectural and design firm. Her projects include various luxury hotels like the Mandarin Oriental in Barcelona and W Retreat & Spa in Vieques (Puerto Rico), private residences and sets for operas.
- All Clearance items are sold as-is and are a final sale. There are no refunds or exchanges provided once the item is purchased.
- Warranty is not applicable to clearance sale items.
- Kindly take note that items may be discoloured, faded, or worn on spots as it has been a showroom display model.
- Please take note that items do not come with their original boxes.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product in store before purchasing. All images are used for illustration purposes only.
- All items are first come, first serve. Please contact the Xtra Retail Showroom at 65 6336 0688 (Marina Square) to confirm availability, quantity or should you need further clarifications.