Tribù, of Belgian origin, is one of the world’s leading brands of exclusive, high-end outdoor furniture. It was one of the pioneers who, in the early 90s, saw the terrace and the garden as an extension of the house. Supported by its long experience, this family business has now grown to become an internationally recognized brand, distributed in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Tribù is a mix of contemporary elegance, distinctive purity and individual modernism that doesn’t feel tired, even after years of enjoyment. The characteristically delicate detailing of Tribù modern outdoor furniture denotes a finesse that can be compared to that of the finest interior furniture. International designers are behind a large part of their collection. They select designers who understand the Tribù style: simple lines with a unique sense of detail.
Monica Armani has always been fascinated by the world of the outdoor. She grew up in a villa on a hill, designed by her father, a rationalist architect, where the design and the formal aesthetics are a unique continuos between the inside and the outside. For Tribù she added a female touch to the collection with the design of Tosca, a very exclusive concept of outdoor furniture with elegant seating shells in extra-large vertical braiding.
- All Clearance items are sold as-is and are a final sale. There are no refunds or exchanges provided once the item is purchased.
- Warranty is not applicable to clearance sale items.
- Kindly take note that items may be discoloured, faded, or worn on spots as it has been a showroom display model.
- Please take note that items do not come with their original boxes.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product in store before purchasing. All images are used for illustration purposes only.
- All items are first come, first serve. Please contact XTRA Retail Showroom at +65 6336 0688 (Marina Square) or email us directly at email@example.com to confirm availability, quantity or should you need further clarifications.
- XTRA Designs Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the Clearance Product Disclaimer without prior notice.