With more than 100 years of history, Herman Miller is a company that places great importance on design, the environment, community service, and the health and well-being of their customers and employees. They constantly work for a better world around us by designing and developing award-winning furniture and related services and technologies that improve your environment, whether it’s an office, hospital, school, home, an entire building, or the world at large.
Innovative business practices and a commitment to social responsibility have established Herman Miller as a recognized global company. In 2010, they were again cited by FORTUNE as both the “Most Admired” in their industry and among the “100 Best Companies to Work For” while Fast Company named Herman Miller among the “Most Innovative”.
In 2008 he established Ransmeier Inc., a New York-based industrial design practice. Notable projects include the Chiaro chair for Mattiazzi and the Revolver bar stool for HAY. Ransmeier’s collaboration with industry often results in subtle interventions into the way we perceive and use things.
- All Clearance items are sold as-is and are a final sale. There are no refunds or exchanges provided once the item is purchased.
- Warranty is not applicable to clearance sale items.
- Kindly take note that items may be discoloured, faded, or worn on spots as it has been a showroom display model.
- Please take note that items do not come with their original boxes.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product in store before purchasing. All images are used for illustration purposes only.
- All items are first come, first serve. Please contact the Xtra Retail Showroom at 65 6336 0688 (Marina Square) to confirm availability, quantity or should you need further clarifications.