Terms & Conditions
Goods ordered and/or sold are not exchangeable/returnable unless approved XTRA Designs Pte Ltd.
Please choose carefully before purchasing as XTRA does not accept returns for change of mind.
For indent orders or orders from incoming shipments, a 50% deposit is required to secure a valid order.
Exchanges & Refunds
Orders cannot be cancelled once it has been processed.
Goods ordered and/or sold are not-exchangeable, non-refundable unless approved by XTRA Designs Pte Ltd.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted for defective items or items grossly misrepresented in product listings. We strictly do not accept change-of-mind returns or exchanges. *For Herman Miller Aeron Chair size exchanges, please see section below.
Onus is on customer to inspect goods upon delivery. All requests for returns/exchanges must be made within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Upon approval, goods must be returned in original condition within 7 working days. Returns and exchanges are not applicable to custom or special order furniture, or clearance sale items.
All sale and clearance items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Warranty is not applicable.
Exchanges are not applicable to custom / non-standard furniture / lighting.
Refunds will be processed around 4 weeks and issued via cheque or credit card.
*Size Exchanges for Herman Miller Aeron Chair
Customers are strongly encouraged to test chair sizes in store before buying to ensure proper fit. XTRA is not liable for customers’ incorrect selection or change of mind.
In the event of discomfort due to having purchased the wrong size, requests for size exchange must be made within seven (7) days from the day goods are delivered and are subjected to the following conditions:
- There will be a 15% restocking fee chargeable per item returned.
- All returned items must be unused in its original condition.
Requests for returns after seven days will be subject to management approval.
We reserve the right to deny returns/exchanges should the product be found in used condition.
Return of Goods
Upon approval of refund/exchange, item(s) must be returned within seven (7) working days or our earliest available collection date, whichever is sooner.
All returned items must be unused in its original condition, with original tags and/or packaging intact.
Failure to return goods within stipulated date and in original condition will deem the refund void. Goods will be considered sold.
Cancellation of Indent Orders
Any cancellation of goods ordered will result in forfeiture of 50%** deposit paid.
**50% Deposit Forfeiture
- If customer paid full amount of the order – 50% of the amount will be forfeited, remaining 50% will be refunded subject to credit card charges.
- If customer paid paid 50% of the full amount – the full 50% amount paid shall be forfeited.
Delay in Estimated Delivery Date
For indented goods, XTRA Designs will only commit to an “estimated date of arrival” to the customer. In the event of production/shipment delay due to unforeseen circumstances, XTRA will not be liable to the customer for any liquidated, incidental or consequential damages and/or remedies whatsoever.
Variation of Finishes
Natural variation occurring in wood, stone, leather and natural fibres are not considered as defects. XTRA Designs does not warrant the colourfastness, and/or the matching of colours, grains or textures of these natural materials.
We currently only ship within Singapore.
All deliveries will be mutually arranged at the earliest available date/time unless requested otherwise.
a) First delivery
FOC subject to minimum purchase of $1,000, based on 1 driver and 1 assistant.
Non Standard Delivery
Where item(s) has to be carried more than 3 floors via stairs, additional labour charges will be applied.
b) Subsequent Delivery(ies)
Should the customer fail to receive goods for the first delivery, subsequent deliveries will be charged at prevailing rates.
For changes of delivery date/time, customer must notify XTRA minimum two (2) working days in advance.
Inspection of Goods
Onus is on customer to inspect goods delivered. Any claim(s) of short delivery and/or damaged goods must be made in writing within seven (7) days from delivery date.
Receiving of Goods by Third Party
All instructions for delivery to a third party must be in writing. Acknowledgement of goods received by third party will fully discharge XTRA’s delivery obligation.
Full payment has to be made before date of delivery. It is the onus of the customer to ensure payment is duly made. Failure to do so may result in non-delivery and subsequent deliveries will be chargeable.
Title of Goods
The title of goods remains the property of XTRA Designs unless full payment is made. Hence, XTRA Designs reserves the right to repossess such goods notwithstanding the fact that the goods had been delivered.
Clearance Product Disclaimer / Display Pieces
- All Clearance Items / Display Pieces are sold as-is and are a final sale.
- Strictly no refunds or exchanges once the item has been purchased.Warranty is not applicable to Clearance Items / Display Pieces.
- Kindly note that Clearance Items / Display Pieces may be discoloured, faded or worn on spots as it has been a showroom display model.
- Clearance Items / Display Pieces do not come with their original boxes.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product in store before purchasing.
- Product images used are for illustration purposes only.
- All Clearance Items / Display Pieces are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please contact the Xtra Retail Showroom at +65 6336 0688 (Marina Square), WhatsApp at +65 9177 5321 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability, quantity or for further clarifications.
- XTRA Designs Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the Clearance Product Disclaimer / Display Pieces without prior notice.